The BRC is certified by the U.S. Army for both chemical and biological agent work. Our primary research, development, test and evaluation areas include:
– conduct efficacy testing of candidate and developmental vaccines for medical and chemical defense applications.
– determining the performance of drugs used to treat after exposure to chemical and biological warfare agents. Conducted all non-clinical work for the first FDA approved anthrax and botulinum toxin treatments under the FDA Animal Rule.
-- determine the effectiveness of decontaminants against biological threat contamination; and the effects that agents and decontaminants have on surfaces and equipment.
– conduct performance testing of detection systems against actual chemical and biological warfare threats.
Animal Model Development
– development of new animal models for representative disease progression and human response.
– conduct analysis of clinical and other samples, develop and validate bioassay tests.
Need fast, accurate answers?.
Contact us today for a free assessment.